Frequently asked questions from Aker shareholders.
1. Why did I not receive my dividend payment via direct deposit?
2. How are general meetings conducted?
3. Who may attend and vote at general meetings?
4. How are shareholders notified of general meetings?
5. How do I register to attend a general meeting?
6. Can I vote in advance of the general meeting?
7. How do I exercise my right to vote if I am unable to attend a general meeting?
8. Can I propose issues to be dealt with at the general meeting?
9. Can I propose candidates for the Company’s board of directors?
10. Are the minutes of general shareholders’ meetings available to shareholders?
11. What are the responsibilities of Aker ASA’s registrar and why do I need a VPS account?
12. Who is Aker ASA’s registrar?
13. What services does the registrar provide to Aker ASA shareholders?
14. What is Aker ASA’s Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) code?