Available position at Aker ASA:
Aker ASA is seeking an ambitious, hard-working Investment Associate with a strong quantitative background from corporate finance or management consulting. You will be part of Aker’s Investment Team, and be a dedicated resource in all phases of the investment cycle; from investment assessment and decision, due diligence and transaction execution, to strategic, operational and financial development of investments.
- valuation and financial modelling
- prepare documentation/presentations for investment decisions to Management and Board
- assessment of investment opportunities
- participate in M&A processes and strategy work
Desired background and qualifications:
- an excellent academic record from a leading institution, preferable a MSc
- 1-3 years of relevant experience from corporate finance or management consulting
- exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- experience in analyzing and modelling cash flows
- strong Microsoft Office skills
- fluent in English and Norwegian
Desired personal skills:
- analytical and commercial mindset
- ability to work both independently and as a productive member of transaction teams
- drive and passion for investing and value creation
- highly motivated, pro-active, assertive and driven, yet humble
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a dynamic and professional environment. This will be a great opportunity to gain experience within the entire investment cycle.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no.
For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email email@example.com; or André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system link on financepeople.no, and not directly to the contact person listeded above.