Aker ASA: Mandatory notification of trade
Aker ASA (“Aker”) has carried out its first employee share purchase programme for the year.
Participants in the share purchase programme were offered a discount of 20 per cent on the closing share price on 24 June 2016. Hence, each participant paid NOK 164.80 per share. All shares will be locked up for a period of three years from delivery of the shares, during which employees will not be able to sell the shares.
The following primary insiders have purchased shares:
- Øyvind Eriksen, president and CEO, has through the company Erøy AS acquired 74 161 shares in Aker. Mr. Eriksen’s total shareholding in Aker after the acquisition will be 219 072 shares, all of which are held through Erøy AS. Erøy AS also owns 100 000 b-shares (0.2 per cent) in TRG Holding AS, the largest shareholder in Aker.
- Frank O. Reite, CFO, has through the company Fausken Invest AS acquired 54 832 shares in Aker. Mr. Reite’s total shareholding in Aker after the acquisition will be 62 379 shares, all of which are held through Fausken Invest AS.
- Arild Støren Frick, general counsel, has through the company Elichapet AS acquired 409 shares in Aker. Mr. Frick’s total shareholding after the acquisition will be 4 500 shares, all of which are held through Elichapet AS.
- Ove Andre Taklo, corporate controller, has acquired 803 shares in Aker. Mr. Taklo’s total shareholding after the acquisition will be 3 299 shares.
- Atle Kigen, head of communications, has acquired 500 shares in Aker. Mr. Kigen’s total shareholding after the acquisition will be 7 897 shares.
- Laila Hop, paralegal, has acquired 20 shares in Aker. Ms. Hop’s total shareholding after the acquisition will be 202 shares.
Aker sold a total of 123 602 own shares in connection with the programme. Following the transaction, Aker will hold zero own shares.
Similarly as for the years from 2011 to 2015, Aker is in 2016 offering all of its employees the opportunity to buy shares in the Company in the first half of the year and the second half of the year. The subscription period for the second programme is expected to run from on or about 7 November to on or about 11 November 2016.
For further information, please contact:
Marianne Stigset, Head of Investor Relations
Phone: +47 24 13 00 66
Mobile: +47 411 88 482
Atle Kigen, Head of Communications
Phone: +47 24 13 00 08
Mobile: +47 907 84 878